Saturday 19 May 2012

Introduction to me

Hello. I'm Mark. I'm studying English Literature at university. I really like pop music. After spending too much time trying to fit my opinions into 140 character tweets or Facebook statuses (which are routinely met with comments like 'Who cares about the next single off Robyn's album?') I've decided that the logical thing to do is to start a blog. I hope to make this blog music-centred, so if my posts go off on a personal tangent I do apologise.


Bear with me on this, it'll take a while before I get into the routine of it all. You're also likely to read a Britney post at least once a week, but I don't feel like I need to apologise for that as I'm sure everyone out there is just as desperate to discuss what her recent Starbucks order was as I am. Anyway, I hope you find something enjoyable on this blog and if you don't ... then stop reading it, I guess?


Chat soon

No comments:

Post a Comment